Translate

Friday 17 October 2014

WHAT TO WEAR FOR PILATES


It is a question I get asked a lot & in fact there really is no uniform for a Pilates class.  Choose something you feel comfortable in & that allows you to move freely. 

For me, I prefer to avoid too much of a 'sporty' look as the fabrics are often uncomfortable & the cuts can be unforgiving! 

Cos, Hennes & Zara are some of the places I usually manage to find pieces I like.

Here are a couple examples of looks I go for.....

Cos wool/cashmere trousers 69€
Zara loose top 25.95€







  
















As I mentioned before, there is no specific outfit for a practice like Pilates.  So just choose what works for you as an individual, & allows you the freedom to move easily.  

And remember the last thing you should be feeling in class is self-conscious about your choice of attire, the important factor is the class itself.

On a completely different note......





1 comment:

  1. When you are getting education you are giving yourself knowledge of wealth which is your asset and it will make your future bright and with comfortable life and superior paper writer. is there to help.

    ReplyDelete